Personal Injury Law Firm
our attorneys have the experience to protect your interests and help
you seek fair compensation for your injuries or the loss of a loved one.
Chicago law firms, and our attorneys have
the experience to protect your interests and
help you seek fair compensation for your
injuries or the loss of a loved one.
Experienced Legal Representation
Our personal injury law firm is routinely ranked as one of the top Illinois law firms, and we have been included on U.S. News & World Report’s list of Best Law Firms.
Our personal injury attorneys have the experience to protect your interests and help you seek fair compensation for your injuries or the loss of a loved one. We concentrate on complex personal injury litigation, including cases of wrongful death, medical malpractice, aviation litigation, product liability, premises negligence, and transportation liability. We also handle whistleblower and commercial litigation cases.
"One of the 50 Elite Firms in the Country." -The National Law Journal
We have recovered over $3 billion for our clients. With over 35 years of experience, we know how to address your case as efficiently as possible and how to maximize the compensation you receive.
Three men were severely burned in a grain elevator explosion at work. It was the 11th highest verdict in the nation that year.
A record verdict on behalf of a baby who sustained brain damage at birth at West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park.
Clifford Law Offices represented several adults and minor passengers that were injured, and one wrongful death, aboard a speeding Amtrak Train 501 that derailed outside DuPont, Washington.
Eight young, female acrobats sustained severe, life-altering injuries during an aerial performance with Barnum & Bailey Circus.
The attorney's extensive trial practice experience has resulted in noteworthy cases and settlements. Here are a few:
- $51M - Settlement on behalf of a baby who sustained brain damage at birth.
- $34.75M - Plaintiff’s purchased Proline Casement windows which were defectively designed, leading to premature rotting of the windows.
- $22.9M - Child sustained permanent brain injury due to lack of oxygen to his organs during labor and delivery. A brain MRI demonstrated evidence of a severe profound perinatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury. He was diagnosed with spastic cerebral palsy, has global disabilities including the inability to walk, motor and speech delays and cognitive impairment.
- $22.7M - A 31-year-old man killed when a speeding driver with drugs in his system rear-ended him in a construction zone.
- $20M - Infant boy suffered severe and permanent brain damage due to negligent obstetrical care during labor. Resulting in neurological injury including motor deficits, inability to speak, seizures, and cognitive delays.
- $18.5M - Clifford Law Offices represented two plaintiffs who were injured during an explosion in Jefferson County, Kentucky. Both were burned while separating train cars that had derailed two days prior to the incident.
- $17M - A verdict was awarded to three plaintiffs who suffered multiple physical, mental and emotional injuries when an Amtrak train, traveling at an excessive speed, derailed onto Interstate 5 in Tacoma, Washington.
- $10.7M - A 41-year-old woman experiencing a sudden onset of chest pain, suffered a permanent brain injury due to failure to timely recognize the signs and symptoms for a ruptured aortic aneurysm, failure to promptly and accurately interpret a chest CT angiogram, and failure to timely perform emergent cardiothoracic surgery.
If you need a personal injury lawyer or someone you love was injured or killed as a result of someone else, please consult with Clifford Law Offices by calling us at (800) 899-0410 or (312) 899-9090. Our firm has the resources and experience to navigate the complex process in fighting for you and your family involving injuries or death.
A Top Illinois Personal Injury Law Firm
Get Your FREE Consultation Now!
Clients in situations just like yours have come to us from the throughout the nation because when you hire us:
- You always have an experienced lawyer on your case.
- You always have an experienced lawyer on your case. Our extensive experience in all kinds of personal injury and wrongful death cases means that we are prepared for all types of situations. We know how to address your case as efficiently as possible and how to maximize the compensation you receive.
- You are treated like family.
- When you retain our services, you become a member of the Clifford Law family. We will fight for you just like we would for our own spouses, children and other family members.
- You receive responsive communication.
- We reply as soon as possible to all calls, emails and other correspondence, and we will take the time to answer any questions that you have.
- Your case will be taken seriously.
- We are well-known by opposing attorneys, who understand that Clifford Law is committed to holding wrongdoers accountable for their actions.
- Your case is in the hands of a firm other lawyers trust.
- Other attorneys routinely send their most complex cases to us, and our peers know us as a trusted resource. When you work with us, you are working with the law firm that other lawyers trust with their most complicated issues.
About Clifford Law Offices
Since 1984, Clifford Law Offices has been dedicated to serving the needs of clients in the Chicago area and throughout the nation. Today, we are one of the premier law firms in Chicagoland and are known nationally for our success in complicated legal matters.
If we take your case, you pay us nothing and you will never write us a check; we pay all expenses upfront and we only collect if we successfully recover compensation for you.
If you would like us to assess your case and help you understand how our services can benefit your claim, please reach out to us online or call us at (312) 899-9090.
Robert A. Clifford
Richard_ F. Burke
Susan A. Capra
Jack J. Casciato
Bradley M. Cosgrove
Sean P. Driscoll
Kevin P. Durkin
Keith A. Hebeisen
Sarah F. King
Shannon M. Mcnulty
Pamala S. Menaker
James C. Pullos
Hon. Henry R. Simmons (Ret.)
Craig J. Squillace
Robert P. Walsh
Our Practice Areas
- Aviation Accidents
- Aviation Accident Information
- Commercial Airline Disasters
- Small Plane Crashes
- Helicopter Crashes
- Injury Overview
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Boat Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Explosions & Fire Injuries
- Gas Explosions
- Grain Bin Explosions
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Sexual Harassment
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Workplace Discrimination
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injury
CONSUMER LITIGATION & CLASS ACTIONS
- Class Actions
- Advocate Medical
- Pella Windows
- Unfair or Unexplained Denial of Claims
- Talc & Talc Powder
DANGEROUS PROPERTY & PRODUCTS
- Dangerous Property & Products
- Product Liability
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Automobile Defects
- Bridge Collapses
- Child Day Care Injuries
- Dangerous Toys & Playpens
- Elevator Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Pelvic Mesh
- Premises Liability
- Slip-and-Fall Injuries
- Sports & Recreation
- Stairwell/Stairway/Uneven Steps Falls
- Stryker Hip Implants
- Swimming Pools
- Unsafe Household Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Anesthesia Errors
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Erb’s Palsy
- Eye Injuries
- HAI Infections
- Medication Errors
- Surgical Errors
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Scaffolding Accidents
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Autonomous Vehicle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving/Dram Shop
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Truck Maintenance
- Rideshare Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Transportation Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Underride Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Scaffolding Accidents
As Seen In